by - September 13, 2011

Almost 12 hours of sleep... Okay time to catch up with my studies. Hate to say this but I hope I can pass my P3. What's wrong with me?! Don't understand why I'm doing at snail speed. Left 30 minutes for 2 qns yesterday. My heart almost stop and I can't nearly breathe.

There's major stuffing of information today... Because I've yet to START econs. Seems like econs and physics are forever last minute?


Cannot cannot.


Just recovered from all the stomach drama (no diarrhoea). Last meal was the one I had in canteen. No food today except last night's dinner. Am not touch it; can't imagine all the drama repeating again. Too lazy to cook some porridge (That's what sick people eat right?) so I'm setting with some maggie mee. Not bad, at least I can replenish some proteins with the egg in it.




And oh, @yueqi, the blue hair nan ren? Totally a girl ok.

You May Also Like

0 Comments