by - September 12, 2011

THIS IS S.O.S


To date, that is within a span of 5 hours, I vomited 4 times.... not taking into account the number of 'false' alarms.
I'm not even telling you why I'm feeling that way......


no la, no big secret, the reason is as stupid as I am - I ate food that went bad.
Didn't know, or you can say, too lazy to bother.

Paying my price now.


T_________________T


It's zhong qiu jie today but I've totally no appetite. URGH GOOD FOOD.... NOOOOOO~~.

Btw, every time I vomited I really feel like dying. Literally crying.
I don't understand why some girls choose to puke the food they take in just to slim down (aka anorexic)
If I am given a choice, do put me on thread mills. (Almost unbelievable to see JL running hur) You'd see me running miles to shed the fats than the stupid, self-tolerating-until-I-feel-like-dying way.




If, in the future I need to experience this every morning (morning sickness when you're pregnant), I don't want a kid anymore. .__________________________________.
How to study today?

You May Also Like

0 Comments