Yet another packing day

by - September 22, 2011

 "2006 National Day Torchlight"



 "Favourite"

 "Ink"





Did some packing again. Snapped some photos for da blog. I'm running out of effects to edit the photos.
IPHONE I MISS YOU NOW


Loooooool.



Hmmm I kept those empty ink cartridges because my dad says one store in Sim Lim Square collects them back and pays you $2 for each. I don't know exactly which store and why... Guessing they refill and sell it?


I don't really care la since it's cheaper. Everyday is basically spam-printing work and dad's bills. So much of them. Some people say using that would probably damage your printer. Well, this isn't an issue for my family because my printer practically break down after a year or so.... cheap or expensive ink.

You May Also Like

0 Comments