by - June 22, 2010

So I'm Wrong All Along {}


Quick post quick post. I'm left with 10 minutes to prepare. Physics later on. I guess most probably getting back scripts :( OH MAN I SHOULD HAVE WORKED HARDER. I guess summertest is the first thing I regretted in 2010. No more no more! I completed physics assignments :D DAMN PROUD OF MYSELF (:
See I CAN DO IT!



Alright summary of yesterday. Yes I'm online yesterday but I just don't have the "mood" to blog.
Yesterday basically went to school for MT and I'm late. Teacher was teaching 下棋 yup.
After that slacked till 1 and left school. Parted at cwp and trained to Semb with Apple.
Went to the doc's with her. She had a mini surgery. Awwww.
Waited, bubble-tea. Clean wounds, there's like this slit on her ear (Btw she went to cut her infection, I guess it is away on her ear, damn brave!)


Got med and went to Sun Plaza. First stop Aries. Love that shop.
Got stuff again. :(
But it's like omzg it's very cheap there! the clips are like 4 for $1 while I got mine at cwp 1 for $0.80 :( Some more it broke.
Got anklet, yes I know I just got 1 but it broke :(
DAMN SUAY.




Went to POSB check balance. Almost faint at the number.
This holidays I spent TOO much. Must go around chasing people to return me monehhhh.
Initially only planned to spend 500 but spent 900. -_______-
Didn't even get any gadgets/whatsoever.
HOW YOU SAY WHERE I DIG MONEY FOR MY G11? :(
Luckily I never buy that watch LOL if not, 1.1k :( faints~



Alright money aside, slacked around guardian/watsons with Apple and Felicia until their friend - Clara? yup. Home after that. Met x and J. for a while.


Done at home:
1. Compile songs for holidays
2. Facebook facebook facebook!
3. Youtube
4. Bath, eat, mask (been a while, I'm falling in love with mask again :D)
5. Did a bull crap slideshow, failed
6. New photos from YES up in facebook, go look ba.
7. Working on dream :D:D
8. Wash my strap. You know that dirty, ugly, brown hp bunny strap? I washed it. The water instantly turned milky brown -___________- Like it's been a year at least. (L) the strap.
You know once something got old/ugly/not it used to be I tend to throw it away and just get new ones. But I didn't this time cause the others are way too ... So yup! I washed it.

More often than not as something/someone is there for a long period of time it/he/she will lose his/her/its shine. It's not a strange thing, it keeps repeating :/
So lesson learned, always do a reality check. I wanted to throw away that dirty strap already and I remembered the first time I put it on, I knew I'm happy. (but the string broke as soon as I put it on ._.)
So I give it a chance, wash it and it's now, OMGGGGGGGGG super chio.
I forgotten it used to be so pretty. I forgotten I used to like it so much. Super pink now!

I changed loads of things on my phone, damn chio.
:D But then, I'm planning to get a new phone already :/ Should I should I?
The battery is new! MM got it for me leh.
HAIIIIZZZXZXZXZXZ.



LOL I can blog so much just cause I washed a strap.




This brings me to another thing I wna blog about.
So when something/someone no longer seems appealing/attractive because time fades "colors", think of all the happy times! That's what I did! Then I realised I'm starting to appreciate them more (:


Soooooo, I went to fb and wrote what I like about shimei! (she's the first one that came to my mind)
It was a freaking 1000++ post and idk how to write a note. So I press here and there and poooof! My post was gone -__________________________________-

ARGGGGGGGG!



On this day of your life, Jie Lin, we believe God wants you to know ... that every time you pretend to love, you impoverish yourself more and more.
Message from God
Love has great potential to enrich your life. But if you are just playing a role, pretending to love, it's only going to poison you. Because you are teaching yourself that it's just a game, and slowly but surely you will lose the capacity to open in love.

I hope I can still post tmr/tonight. I'll check whether I've internet connection first, whether I can use computer or not. :/

You will most probably not see me till Sunday? I guess.
Off to Malaysia right after physics!
Miss me miss me!!! :D

Random thoughts.
----------------------
Please do not use pple's name to post comments -.-
That's..
-------------------

ANDDDDDDDD (L) new blog song!

-------------------

Last thing, I not in love or what -.- That's just bullshit from x~ LOL.

------------------

Gonna run before I'm late!


-----------------

Baking session soon!!! :D


-----------------

I've decided to pursue my passion and work on my dream, more about those next time!
Thank you for the chance :D


--------------------


I've to keep reminding myself, keep THAT feeling, Helps.

You May Also Like

0 Comments