by - October 28, 2010

When Instant Comfort Is Available
You can't differentiate what is what anymore

Dear-J,
Chinese was a tired period. Almost fell asleep. I wonder how they do it energetically?
Forgot to bring my homework home, well well now what?
I must score well for chinese since this is my only capable language. Ahem.


Anyway let's not talk about pw. I had enough of pw.
Was talking to tyx and I blabbered "Yes we are done with the slides now we fold aeroplanes" (it's part of the project ahemmmm)
Sot.

Went home earlier today because I'm having a headache. Felt super bad.

Slept all the way, woke up after all my songs finished playing. Food but Jielin is hungry now :(
I wonder, should I edit the wr again since there's one more part to be improved? Tmr morning ba.

Something happened in my area, again.
Saw 2/3 police cars, 2 civil defence and ambulance.
Apparently someone crazy climbed out of his apartment (10th storey) and walked along the aisle? Very difficult to visualise but all you have to know it, it's freaking dangerous. zzz.

Initially I thought somebody wanted to commit suicide.
Not a laughing matter. D:



Since A level MT is next week, I shall try to blog in chinese. Not today I'm freaking tired to type the troublesome han yu pin yin. Tomorrow? Maybe.

Randoms:
1. I want go rebond + treatment
2. Lost my panties? -___-
3. d loves my hair now. Just cut it.
4. Wanna meet my lovely clique!
5. Hungry
6. PW-infection
7. Need some shopping
8. Crying does help sometimes.
9. Should I cut my hair to a tad longer than shoulder length? B-O-R-I-N-G and high maintenance now. :(
10. Want to go scalp treatment.
11. I'm lazy to go for appointment. Thinking of switching clinic but which one is good?
12. tyx said I looked damn cui 1 week ago. Now much better? HAHAAA I THINK STILL THE SAME LOR.
13. it's chewwww-dren not chewwww-ren. LOL.
14. I love to exercise! It cheers me up.
15. Super impressed by myself for controlling my temper and mood. I even comforted myself when I'm damn upset just now. And comforted others too? heee!
16. Wanna gain weight anywhere EXCEPT ARMS, LEGS AND FACE TYVM.
17. tired.
18. Last but not the least wanna go jiachen's house sauna! Tmr or fri? HAHAAA! A bit scary to go into a small room alone leh. D:
I hate the hell outta you. Hate isn't a strong word to use here, don't doubt.

You May Also Like

0 Comments