Singapore Flyer

by - March 06, 2011

Ahhhh... This post is finally up. Well well... outdated post....


5March2011:
Highlight #1: Got back A level results. Almost died, literally. Am so freaking scared I can't get what I want because there are 6 demoralising factors. BUT I GOT IT HAHAHAAAAAA. Am really happy. :D


1 A level sub down. Now I'm worried for PW. Hmmm I hope for a B. or higher. BBBBBBBBBBBB.


OR HIGHERRRRRRRRRRR.


Lol enough of this.
Highlight #2: Went for our first event coverage. HA. Joke.

Why ain't they excited or what? Didn't have a lot of awesome pictures. Well.


Highlight #3: Left early and went to Singapore Flyer!


Super qiao cause my buddy and I, Ape's and hers as well as yq's and her buddy got the same ticket design. Heheee. 
Buddy much.


This is my favourite flyer shot!


Anyhow, it's pretty boring. Don't think I'll be going there, ever again.
We were practically spamming pictures like no tomorrow. Hmmmm. How fun does that sound to you?

This is twl's favourite shot; okay maybe favourite effect.

Typical flyer shot x2


After that headed to Popeyes for dinner.





Nah. I don't think it's awesome or what.
Maybe left it for too long? The fries are wayyyyy too soggy.


After the interviews, we headed to MBS for some fountain show. 
Wanted to leave for GongCha but some peeps decided they wanted to skate. 
On fake ice, aka plastic lubricated with oil.

Hahhhzzzzz Stood there for an hour or so waiting for them.



Lao ren jia leh still made me stand for so long. 
Dragged myself back and home!

Some pictures I got from facebook!
With SM2 buds!

Da girls!


Lol ape lol.

My buddy! :D

GROUP PICSSSS. ^^

You May Also Like

0 Comments