PEE-DOUBLE-YOU

by - April 07, 2011



HARLOOO.


How's your day? Managed to survived today. Took Maths FA after school today. GAHGAH COMMON SENSE DRAINING.


cc sprained her ankle during our short 5mins Frisbee! Get well soon!

Accompanied her to cwp for zhen jiu.
Left when she's with the doctor.

Btw confirmed our Napfa results today. Yes yes gold. *Jelly-dancing-like-a-banana* Met my 1st target I set for myself.


Let's set another... for the upcoming physics FA. JIAYOU ESP SW!! :D



Headed to cp with yue to get contacts. Didn't get mine. Still deciding. Must make a decision by tomorrow! So if I want to buy it I can collect it on the same date as her.



Came home, napped. 3 hours. It seems like I die die must sleep for 3h after school everyday! I can't do it tmr! Cannot make it a habit if not I'll die.


When I'm in L4D2, sw is lagging. When she is finally done with lagging, I hang. Not me, my computer.


I think my name bu ji li. So once I changed my name my com hang. Going to think of some pro/cute/best/awesome name to replace my current one.

Btw if you're wondering, my current id is ping pong ball. -______-.

It is as random as my CS name - jumping donkey.
Okay maybe I shall call myself blackstomachpenguin. Cute? HAHAAA.



PEEDOUBLEYOURESULTSTMRALLTHEBESTTOALL!LOVEANDHUGS!
My official 10% of university admission. My 2nd Alevel subject.
Also waiting for UK list to be out.

I think I really want to go because when I read sw's post, I thought the list is already out and I'm not notified because I'm strike out. Seriously, I still can't accept the fact that my heart pump so fast while waiting for her reply. Welllllll at least that shows something. That shows I'm really keen on the trip. So what? 2k? Yes I'll churn it out. By hook or by crook.


Oh received the payment slip for A level subs. The schedule is so screwed. Haizz whut tuu duuu?

You May Also Like

0 Comments