Walk like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

by - July 08, 2011

Went to school for college day today. Crappy. Don't know how I spent the time but I did.

Grabbed a pudding and headed home to prepare.
Finally a chance to dress up a little.
Went to cwp to meet up with the rest and caught:

Transformers; dark of the moon (2011). 
IT.WAS.AWESOME.
Like really cool. All the animations and actions... Really awed me. 

Mehmeh. I want more.



After which some went off and we went on to arcade to shoot some shit. Stupid gun. Haiz I remember it was so damn fun when it first arrives. So sad. Didn't have a round of house of the dead, instead we went for photo hunt. 5 on average 18 years old kids crowding around the machine poking the screen. Broke the high score oh yeah. Check out our signature there hohohoo. 

Parted and cab home because I bth already. Wore my new heels out and it's plain crazy. I've like crazy amount of blisters. First time in my life I'm sure. It's so so much. Got 1 horizontal 6cm blister wtf. Almost died when showering. 






















DAMN PAINFUL. 
DAMN GROSS RIGHT GOT LIKE WATERY PUS.


Both left and right legs.
Today is a damn suay day. Wear shoes, feet got blisters, face got rashes(which took me real long to conceal), eyes become bloodshot and strike monthly thingy.


BUTBUTBUT, I'm not going to give up on heels. Wait till my feet recover, I'm going to file the back of my shoes, stick silicon and learn to walk again. Platform heels are real hard.

I hope one day I can walk like Rosie Huntington (the woman that acted in Transformers).
Seriously amazed by how she walks. Nice.


Remember my last period was one of the days in UK. You mean, I'm back from UK for about a month already?



T____T miss that place. So magnificent. 


Had about an hour of L4D with the peepos. :>

You May Also Like

0 Comments