Temperature

by - July 09, 2011

 Updated 1246am

\Blissed-enchanted why you no update?!
So sian you know ever since sw and ape stop blogging, I depend on you for my daily source of entertainment you know you know?
End up playing L4D2 again. So boreddddddd. Yawns. Napped twice. Still have ample time hehehe. Love Saturdays when I don't have tuition. :D


Alright time to revamp my music bank which consists of 68 songs. Ever since I changed to this desktop I've almost nothing but school work, pictures and movies. So different from what I used to have. Time to update my playlist, I am getting sick of the songs repeating over and over again.



I'm super duper hungry right now. Rejected supper. Yes I remember, height and weight on.. tues? I think.
I don't want to shock myself as well. I've enough food today - rice for breakfast (I know), 2 bars of chocolates for lunch, mushroom soup for snacks, sour gummies for entertainment and rice again for dinner. Oh and some caramel chocolate thing from UK. They are so good. And cheap. WHY YOU NOT AVAILABLE IN SG?


Comeon globalisation, bring Sansbury here.


:D


That is how you spell it, right? Heck dont care already head is killing me. The short half an hour L4D is taking effect. I guess too much turning here and there. Lost my way.. Err what's new?


It's almost 1am, got to hurry.

 ###
Trying to save some electricity by fanning myself instead of using the fan. Taking up too much energy. I've bedsheets to wash and have to plan lunch for myself. Hungry and all there's left is junk food. Had 2 bars of chocolates but they were nothing when compared to a bowl of fragrant rice, you know?


Had many rounds of L4D2 on my own, got through a few rounds after turning here and there, there and here. Decided to give up because I'm stuck in 1 level for so freaking long. Hate being lost.


Don't feel very well now going to nap a little. (Though I did just now)
Sleeping is my favourite to-do right now.
This weekend is so nice. Please don't end~~~~~~~~~~

You May Also Like

0 Comments