Joyful-J

by - July 10, 2011



Such a familiar title. Wanted to change my daily blog to that but decided to keep jielinnnx33. Afterall, everything is this - mostly user names.

Guess I'm sticking to jielinnnx33 for real good. (I know, pretty hard to remember but I'm so used to it)


So decided to rename my tumblr. (FINALLY).

Somehow, I really like this URL. So.. happy yet I've elements of my name inside. I like it, do you?

Since it is a new URL, I changed my ugly skin to something plain... light blue which is super near to white. I love white tumblr pages. It feels so clean and comfortable. What's more to ask?

Added a touch of pink (colour I can't live without yup) so there I've it - classic without losing "me".
Do check it out if you haven't. Click here.


Tumblr is totally a nice place to read. You will learn a lot from there. The way different people feel, the current trends and styles, advices and things you never thought of. Once in a while you will chance by one or two good posts or pictures. It's marvellous.



Do create tumblr if you don't have one. Don't miss out too much.

And 2 more things before I go:
1. Check my tumblr hehehhee.
2. Click my ads >>>>>>>>>>


Good night.

You May Also Like

0 Comments