by - September 17, 2011

When the journey gets tough, keep the faith







Credits: Liting

She takes really beautiful pictures. Do take a look at her blog/facebook.





Torn between an iphone and a camera. Well, they cost roughly the same. Plus minus.


But really love to take this type of picture for this blog so I would just hang around with Samsung for a while. Well, I wouldn't die without twitter, facebook and google on the go. At least that's how I lived for more than half of my life.


But camera is really important, you know?
Photos are awesome because it sort of capture the time, emotions, feelings, significance... everything at that moment. Very important. Don't wanna look back and regret.


Moreover, it'd be a fun thing to do.
That would probably motivate me to blog a little more.. with at least more interesting stuff?
And I'm going to save you from all the nasty quality. C:



You're welcome.
Fancy a new blog design? Soon, after Prelims.

You May Also Like

0 Comments