NEW BLOGSKIN

by - October 07, 2011



So excited for this skin. Spent my afternoon doing it! Nice nice nice? Managed to change the title formatting and such. Plus no more fading effect on photos! Much better right?!! Hahaaa at least I think so.


Anyhow, didn't even plan to do this skin..... I was just fooling around with yx's camera (SUPER DUPER GOOD OKAY) and snapped a very nice photo! I think.... (out of the 100 odds o_____o)  Then I thought why not make it my banner picture?

Because the space I've above is soooooo limited I've to crop the picture. Meh still nice.


Tried different photoshop styles/brushes. Love the 'light-fading-in-the-background" effect. To all of you who are free, go explore photoshop!

BTW, photoshop =/= liquefy. There's so much tools/effects. You'll love it!

Maybe I'll blog about how to make this banner.... background loool. 


Note:
1. I did edit this picture. 
Overlay(super love this), eyelashes and eyebrows. Justifiable? I mean, this picture will be here for a long time...
2. The original picture looks like this:


 

 Make-up mode. 
Weird or not? I hardly post pictures (furthermore so large) when I'm bare-face (Sort of, I'll tell you why later) 
And in case you're wondering, my eyebrows are always that uneven, my eyelashes are naturally curled and my double eyelids are not exactly parallel from the middle of my eyes onwards. IKR.
*PS, I'm using her lip & cheek stain from benefit on my cheeks la. The camera not so pro can create the blush effect.

Her camera is superb. Idk what series but it's one of the canon's range. (blog about it when I check with her)
The camera can make your lens look very pretty. 
I think normal camera can achieve the "reflective" results too. You just have to direct a beam of white light before taking a picture. Ya, so don't do it often if not say hi to higher astig. 


Now I can't decide which one I like more (banner or original pic) because the banner one looks burned.


 I've some other photos from her baby too. Post it up another day I need to orh-orh now.
-----------------------------------
Today was an eventful day.... I hope I'd get the pictures (at least part of them) so I can blog about it! Now.... I hate the waiting-for-pictures-to-appear-when-you-have-the-mood-to-blog and the-pictures-come-only-when-your-enthusiasm-dies-off.


/PS, something wrong with the codings that why my picture is at the side > :(
/PS, I minimised the size because I think the picture quite scary wtf I'm scaring myself.
/PS, as usual, not making sense. Brain-dead. Sleep nownownowwwww.
/PS, Idk why it looked so burned (banner picture) when it appears much better on photobucket/my folders.
TECHNOLOGIES ARE HARD.


You May Also Like

0 Comments