Happy

by - October 08, 2011

Is it normal to feel so damn sad all the time? The deal is, I don't even know the reason. Just that, nothing can cheer me up... Like real happy. I don't even intend to be happier I just want to feel happy.

Food, shopping, chill, friends, work, tv..... nothing.




----------------------------------------


Some people might find me weird. Well, I don't share my personal stuff/feelings that much if you know me. I'm just like that (unless you ask. I think I'm super stupid because I tend to spill the truth when someone asks something, anything). I prefer writing everything down: feelings, things I did, I learned, I got etc because nobody will ever "duh" you. If anyone does, I can remove the bloody comment box lolllol.


That's why. I mean, even if no one reads it, I will. Much better than when you say something and no one listens? Yes.



There's something very personal Idk who to tell... In fact, I've been thinking and worrying about the same thing over and over again. whether I would want to share it here or not.... Depends ba. Because it's so...... you would probably think I'm making it all up to grab your attention or I'm over-thinking. Well, I just wanna say, you're not me.

See you.

You May Also Like

0 Comments