I feel good tadatadatadataaaa~

by - July 02, 2011

I FORGOT WHEN I SLEPT PAST 10 ALL THE WAY TO 11!!! all the early tuition and school.

So shiok I want more of it!
Anyhow, if you read my tweets/fb, obviously something happened in the house again yo.

Idk how this is going to stop, or how to handle it anymore. If I post it on fb then quite obvious I want her to read and maybe possibly think a little? Shes on fb most of the time yeah.


And I really dk should I give her that list of all the things she've use. They are not public goods okay. When she consume 1 I've 1 less for myself.  so xi Qi wo because she's so stingy. Every month earn nearly 1k working part time and ALWAYS telling mum how poor she is... Asking them for money for every single shit. Parents expect me to pay my own uni fees? Idk-.- but what's with paying all the shit for her??

Okay this shan't turn into a hate post...


The main point is, despite all this, I'm thinking, should I get something for her as her present? 21. It's a pretty big thing. I used to give her present every year when I was younger.. And they are not cheap at all plus things she like. What she buy for both me and my Sid is value dollar things oh yeahhh? Not to mention she just conveniently forget about t. So I stop. Every year it is like this. I get presents, plan birthdays for them and they just forget about 18/5z. This is a big deal because do you know how much I really look forward to it. Even a simple cake and waking up to a bear keychain. But things will never be the sane?



Middle chIld-___-

You May Also Like

0 Comments