I was scared but I needed to

by - September 28, 2011

Before anything, click and play the song! Hahhahaa looping it like crazy, manually.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Today if you know what I went for, good for ya. I mean, it was one of the time-of-my-life. Would I regret? Bleh it is too early to decide now. But.... all I want to say is seriously, at that spilt second I almost wanted to back out. But, I'm glad I've encouragement and care right beside me ^^. Okay la, I believe everything is worth it.
Everything happens for a reason, I'd say. It was a really hard decision... other than deciding whether to go ahead with it or not. I mean, the significance behind.. It'd be the best closure for everything. Haaaaaaaa.so ya, went ahead. Done. Case close.



Talking about closure.... I just had one of the most embarrassing moment in IJC wtfbbbbbbbqqqq throw face max I feel like drilling through the cement at at freaking moment I swear T__________________________T
Okay fine enough of it. *talk to my hand wtf*


Nonetheless, this presentation actually make me miss UK a lot. Despite how packed the schedule was, we did have fun. No? I'm starting to miss everything and everyone wth. Even those I barely talked to.
Some of them are really nice, you know? Others...? Maybe too but I don't really interact with them so I'm not that sure. So sad, some things have to just end like that. End.



Like this post.
Okay check out the post below (if you haven't. Did it last night 2am. I rock:D)

You May Also Like

0 Comments