by - May 30, 2010





Some pictures with the girls :D:D
Have to brighten up, the original ones are really bad,(as seen in facebook)
LOL i can't stop fb/blogging o.o





I don't wanna talk to you, cause I don't wanna burden you with words I might say.
I don't wanna look at you, cause I don't want you to see those misses and tears in my eyes.
I don't wanna be a fool, waiting for you to offline and sleep before I do, staring at your picture and let tears well up in my eyes. Open a chat on MSN but never write anything. Saving all texts I wna send you in drafts and deleting them again.


Sorry daddy I shouldn't shout at you.
You meant well I know.
你夹鱼给我,叫我小心鱼骨,我很感动。
I know you love me and I don't wanna hurt anyone that loves me.
I'll be a good girl, I will be strong.
I'll be happy, I'll study hard.



--------------------------------

Hellllooo blog ;D
Jie Lin is going out, again.
Have to do GPP sketch-up on the way to tuition.
I'm bad at Art lool!

Ok, so long, blog when I'm home. (:
and lunch was sooooo awful that I couldn't get anymore -.-


---------------------------------------------------
Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness. Appreciating the memories and learning from the pain and realizing that people always change.



I'm back from tuition and an assessment for rq. The teacher is good, handsome and nice haha! Too bad he don't teach JC.
Went to have Mc ice-cream and I think, it's the first time..? or so I finished everything on my own. Full like mad.
So much of jian fei.
Gonna rush GPP now, 3 more hours before meeting!
:D
Blog again? probably tonight if I find something interesting enough :D

I would speak no more, let the music take you away.

You May Also Like

0 Comments