by - May 31, 2010

Soon, My Armour Will Break

updated:
Hello blog,
I'm back from school + shopping + tuition.
GPP is totally messed up. So many things to edit, so little time :(
I've to summit the "better" draft by tmr night, so this means I've to finish GPP by today. No need sleep already lol!)
I revolve around: 1. tuition 2. school 3. PW 4. friends 5. sleep, eat, house 6. walking around CWP for a billion times.

HA.


Met Cow just now lool! Initially wanted to teach him how to wear contact lens and we ended up shopping. LOL. Wasted like 3 hours and got lame things, :/
But he's a nice person, sent me home after that. And here I am.



"Don't judge a book by it's cover" so freaking true. I can't believe you're such a person.
._.



And, JieLin gonna be so silly once again, but it's okay.
Life is about taking risks in search of happiness.
The outcome don't matters anymore, the important thing is the process.
Losing and gaining happiness, so used to it already.
Another needle prick wouldn't hurt much, (L)







我为何逞强?累了不可停吗?痛了不可以哭吗?
我不走了,绕了一大圈,还是回到原点。
请大家不要再推我了,我放弃了。
Going back to school for consultation today, LOL
Then tuition.
Bad night sleep. Crazy thoughts. Stupid me. ._.

I might go crazier tmr, idk. Ain't gonna let those thoughts get me down. I hope.
I dont have the energy to do anything anymore.

You May Also Like

0 Comments