by - June 01, 2010

Seriously, You Are Nothing But A Fool.
You wanted a chance. You have it right there. You turn away when collided head-on.
You're such a wimp. You have to grow up. You have to grab what you want. You have to work harder. You have to try. You should not fear. I give up on you ._.


I created a new you and everything starts from level 1.
No fears no tears.
Everything is going to start all over again.
Take the first step, move forward.
The end doesn't matter.
For you're dead once.
Needle prick, it's okay.






------------------------------------------------------

Dear M.
Such a nice person. Never fail to make me laugh. A shoulder to cry on.
But sometimes, things are prettier if we remain like this.
Simple, sweet.
I can be your motivation while you can be my source of laughter.
How good can this get?
I said, I don't wanna hurt another.

You May Also Like

0 Comments