by - May 29, 2010

Please Don't Judge

I had enough.
People stop lecturing me over god-knows-what. Stop using time to measure everything.
Stop telling me it's not this, it's not that. You think you're so holy you're older you know everything -.- F I don't think you know much at all! Stop trying to give me godly advices and repeating the word young. So what if I'm young? Does it mean I have had nothing for the past.. 17 years? -.- I was nice but you started all your crap. so hell bye please don't talk to me anymore -.-!!
AND WTH SPY? WTH LIES? how the hell you measure the depth of pain? _|_
Ultra pissed off. Conclusion, avoid such person at all cost.
(Am pointing to one irritating bastard only)




Met peeps and prepared for apple's advance birthday celebration.
Bought 17 apples to replace cake haha!
Went to mj, blackjack and rabbit.
Nice place to slack.
Lost all my coins in blackjack won in mj. but didn't collect the money it's okay :D
Went to look at courses and then had kfc for dinner.
(i'm getting REAL fat, ok)

Then, arcade again :D
Improved in DDR haha! though still noob. Played terminator salvation and the gun is hell heavy. Not to forget house of dead. LLLLLOVEEEEE that game :D
Photohunt again too! stress game haha!


Camwhore at usual place :D and crap again. Love those girls, yq,sw,apple.
Sm we need you soon :D
Pictures, asap.D:

You May Also Like

0 Comments