by - June 20, 2010

HAPPY DADDY'S DAY {}


As you all know, woke up late for tuition. Re-scheduled it. Postponed to 3pm.
Was running late so asked daddy send me there. lovelove.

Today's Fathers' Day and I'm guilty for not doing anything.
Our family is not used to saying mushy stuff such as iloveyou blahblah. Since young such festivals are not very significant.
Now we are all grown up, I guess we should make at least a few days in a year special.

So after tuition made my way to cwp and got present for dad.

 

Goldlion belts :D He has been nagging about his torn belts.
And yes, I do have a thing for goldlion and BB. I think they are really nice. sometimes I wished I'm a man, but that's not common.


I saw an awesome, I repeat, awesome belt. Super super nice. But it's too young for my dad! HAAAH!
I almost bought it, almost. Luckily I didn't. For I don't think I can give it to anyone. (:
Waste money only haa!


I'm glad I practiced self-control. (Y)

Ok, now comes the hard part.
How to pass to dad? A bit, mushy hahaaa!



idk, people can go around saying i love you to random people, showing affection to others but when it comes to people you are close with, esp family, such gestures are HARD.
Maybe that's for me only. Sorry but I'm from very traditional chinese family. Not that bad though.


 I love boyfriend :D
Easy.
I love daddy, mummy, mei mei and jie jie.C:
It's omg.

But I meant both of them :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments