I could have loved you

by - March 02, 2011

Today is considered a fruitful day. Before I start, I would talk about 2 random things.


Been trying to braid a decent fishtail for the past few days! How the hell do they manage to make it sooooo perfect?!!



Fishtail braids are like my favourite hairstyle now. The sad thing is I can never get a decent one on my head. Well well...

Anything with braids (except for those China kungfu-alike style = my style.) rocks!


The second thing will be at the end.




I photoshop this picture to dead.

Let's start!









Can I skipped school events? Really bad because it's just lessons after lessons. Nothing weird/funny/surprising.
Maybe the only interesting thing is I ate chicken burger, chicken cutlet and a drink today.



Headed to cwp after school. One of the earliest possible day to leave school.
I like.

Chased after the buddies but ite they wanted to head back to the hostel. No exploration of cwp and Mr Bean ice-cream :(


Went to popular to stock up some things. Can't find my board, can't find my pencil case (btw my rabbit one broke hahahhaa), can't find my pink pen. T___T CWP POPULAR SUCKS.


Parted with them and went to tpy.

Got many things done there:

1. Trim my brows.
Didn't go for the usual method. This time it's literally cutting and shaving. It doesn't hurt a bit. Yeaaa it's too thin I know. I'm growing them back and sticking to korean brows for good. Luckily I have bangs to cover them (I'm growing them out as well)

2. Cut my hair
Trimmed my ridiculously shaped bangs (though I'm growing them back to fringe hmm), snapped a good few inches (jk it's a good few cm). Really tempt to cut to bob or slightly over shoulder. A little while more. Maybe on my 18th birthday? A brand new start. Layered them too. (Too many girls are having the same style and I'm sick of it. No layer, V-shaped long, black hair) Not very obvious cause I only got the ends layered.


3. Massage
This is the first time in my life going to a saloon (or whatever you call it) for a massage. Damn shoulders they're as stiff as wood. Really comfy! When she used the lavender essential oil I feel dizzy. As in, drugged! Super calming! I never felt that way before in my entire life.
I guess essential oil really works. 

The ambiance is really good and my therapist is super friendly. I don't even feel awkward when I've to change into a weird piece of cloth.
Hmm.

1.5hours there. Really relaxing. It's good to pamper myself a little once in a while.
It's..... really ex so I wonder when I would go back for another self-discovery session again. LOOL.
Even if I sign the package the difference wouldn't be significant.
That sum of moneh is enough to fund my uk trip.



Wanted to queue for koi but as usual, insane.
When I'm done with everything, yq and sw were done with their self-discovery swim. Lol.

 Econs FA tomorrow.
I.NEED.TO.START.STUDYING.



As I've mentioned, I edited that picture for xyz hours. 
Because of some reason. 
I don't plan to edit at allllllll but I realised there's a big flaw in da original picture!

Okay this is perhaps the only time I'll show you guys the before picture...










See that? 



If you can't, it's the nose. Check out the nostril. -.-
Idk why it's out of shape.



Okay. side by side.

I like the colors of the 'before' pictures more than the 'after' though. Too white. Too washed out. Hehehee. Nvm C:
































Growing fringe back to above/bangs?
Some people are like fuck. No wonder. t(-.-t)

You May Also Like

0 Comments