Random notes #3

by - June 22, 2011

1. Unexpected tuition today.
2. Jog around in the afternoon
3. Hands and feet super dehydrated! Spam water tmr
4. All the late nights are showing up.
5. Twitter <3
6. going to study in school tmr. Econs!
7. My nail polish cannot remove. How? Wtf seriously. Shouldn't be lazy and not apply base coat
8. I want play!
9. I want travel around the world!
10. Craving for loads of food now. Always snacking at home and always starving outside. Which is better?
11. 1:11 am now.
12. Will do a random photo post (in case you miss anything on twitter)
13. Thinking of privatizing(correct usage or not?) my twitter acct.
14. My msn app is screwed. I'm not online but I see people talking to me. And when I wanna reply the whole thing wouldn't freaking load! Sorry to those who I didn't reply.

You May Also Like

0 Comments