by - March 03, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINGMEEEEEI (:
grats on being fifteen 2 months earlier.
wait for me to watch Nc16 show tgt kkays .
ps nvr pei you today (:

monday blueeeee.
i hate monday.
add on to my busy routine.
oh mans. i'm so damn busy ok.
and i didn't do my h/w .
well. lala. it's not jie kou kkays.
is rushing for class stuff kkays.
guess, teachers, please understand :x

and today!
started a bright day by waking up;LATE
lmaos -,- well, nobody knows anyway.
i'm OK, yupps : DD happt rights.

1st time escape from assembly(:
went back class and discussed about camp
it's gog well, if 3/4 co-operate (:
after that's physics.
miss lee(O.O) took over mr goh's class.
wtf. i don't understand, hell.
i prefer mr goh lo.
i guess all the 3/4 will think so too .xD
i'll try to LIKE it.

anyways after physics was chemistry.
i'm trying to understand you see.
my tuition teaches like. much faster. : (
so blur. i thought i nvr listen to cher much :X

recess had jap. food with qian. (: nice you see.
after that went physics lab for bio lesson.
as usual, sian .
luckily nvr start teaching.

after that went back to class for maths.
i didn't understand those freaking questions cans!!
who can help meeee?!
seriously, i need to brush up my amaths.
and i nvr do my h/w :X

hmm. right after maths went learning studio for humanities.
got back my assignment results; 8/10
well, overall got B4 for my humanites.
thanks to my lousy SS.
i shall work on that too.
and kaiyuan, don't slack too much le k.
JIAYOU

amazingly, i survived through it without feeling sleepy.
at least, not that muchhhh :x
kaiyuan sort of woke me up laa ;D
xia si ren.

after sch went to find qian.
was counting the bio CT papers.
and i found pyae's paper missing.
was damn freaked out
went searching high and low.
make me worry for nothing.
in the end sms him;
he told me he took it back.
well, =.=

oh, we ate jap. food after sch too.
was damn nice kkay (:
loves it loads.
we got the meat replaced with 2 crabsticks and 1half egg(:
it's great : D i love food there !!
full le went to gym (:
lift-ed up :x me and qian was like.. hiding hahahs.
luckily nvr tio caught.

so in gym we had funnn.
loads of it. indeed !!
we jumped around lala
fun you can say (:
after that watch yanjun they all dance.
and WOW
yanjun's sure sexy (:
muhahahas.
great dancer.
she super multi-task.
: DDD superwomannnn ~

hmm. after that tio 'chased' out by tee and went to cc slacked;
pearly&qian.
talked alot.
hmm. did tell them loads of stuff i kept to myself.
feeling great now.
:) thanks pretties. x3
homed round 7 in a super duper full bus.

bathed and started doing camp remix song till NOW.
lmao.
gog to finish soon.
and good, cus i skipped dinner again.
feeling hungry,tired as well as worried.
gog 12 in 5mins pple (:
hmm. and i havent even do my h/w
lmao.
who can help me wake up from my lala land.
i wanna be home early and slp throughout (:

well, that's all for blogging.
:D come back and tag soon.
oh, tags reply late :X

You May Also Like

0 Comments