by - May 14, 2008


i can stand ((:
forget it. blogger is working soooooooo slowly. managed to add 1 pathetic pic of ytd :x
tmr thn continue to upload ba. ;DDDD

today had elearning. i didn't complete it anyway. was damn irriatated.
the stupid maths makes me.. ermm headache ba. (same as ren) thn dunno what to do for the sciences.
got interview ltr budden, haiis, dun feel like gog. maybe i shouldn't work this holiday.
or get those super PARTtime kind. i like, i go, is thr any? :X
i bet NO :(

OH, my dc problem haven't solve yet, can't maple, cant chat on MSN :(
stupid connection.

today is the 14may(: bleahs~
4 more days.
before all my nightmares end, i'm looking forward to my 15th yr (:
i shall make it PER-FECT :D i want it to be.
at least, a good start. xD i messed my 14th yr, but not my 15th.
i will strive and achieve, more than what i can, i hope.
i will set goals, reach thm alright. (now i know alright is spelt like this -.-)
every 18may i will have 3 wishes. this yr, it will be....
SSSSSHHHHHH. ! hahas ;D not telling.
no la, haven't been thinking about it yet :X

some keep asking my what i want,, so NOW LET ME TELL YOU ((((((:
MY WISHES AREEEEEE. :D

you can change this world into a bitch/bastard-free will be nice.
or no pollution& world peace also accepted.
you can give a million buck angbao ;D
make my eyes ok again, let me score full marks for every subjects.
i grow taller or slim down... :D

but it's not possible, right baby (:
so let's come back to reality.

materialistic, yes, I AM, totally. i not gonna celebrate this yr birthday with anyone..
because those whom i wish to spend with ain't thr for me anymore.
so let me get materialistic...

you can.. (warning, long list ahead)
PAY FOR my
next manicure session (:
hair cut at JY.
shopping spree :DDDDDD

or get me..
VS heels. ;D
clinique eye make-up remover(this is good) :x
dior eye liner or mascara (color very nice)
a series of pink O.P.I nail polishes.
the super chio bag(lols, you wouldn't know how it looks like anyway)
hazel conacts(can i wear lols)
iphone !(:


-------------------

i'm lazy t continue alrdys hahhas ;D
part 2 comming soon(((:

You May Also Like

0 Comments