by - May 18, 2008

I'M PRONOUNCED teenager. ;DDDDDD my uber COOL 15 came.
thank you for those who had stayed up, wishing me happy birthday either by sms-ing, calling or tagging.
it's well appreciated ok pple x3 i'm happy, yes i do.

let see who's the first :D (sms)
ALVIN my dadaxiang. :D
KAIYUAN my didi :D
XIAOHUAN my scooter dog :D
SARAH my qianqian :D
ENCHENG :D
JASMINE my Girlf. :D
LI ENG JIE :D
SHIMEI my meimei :D
XUEJUAN besti :D
ISAAC good friend lur :D
and lastly,
JUNFENG the rubber ducky. :D

by tagging, i have.. x3
SARAHANG my meimei ;D
SIMIN my another meimei ;D
JINWEN lols ;D
ALVIN my DDX again ;D
NAT my ai chi lur ;D
KAI my baobei de didi ;D
PEARLY my baichi ;D
YY cute ur. ;D
ZJ the jianie guy ;D
YANSHING my ahgong ;D

by msn, there is... x3
JASMINE Girlf.
ISAAC lur.
PEARLY baichi.
LINGMEI hua chi.
SARAHANG meimei (:
dark_l_****@hotmail.com. dunno the name lur :X
*maybe others but i forgot*

by blogging, i have..
TIFFY (: (just read it)
*maybe got others but nvr see ba, maybe don't have*

by calling, they all....
JIAMIN (: (chan) yes. i very gan dong lur. she very nice can.
DIDI KOR :D hahas ;D
that should be all.
all i wnna say is, thankyou pple :D
i'm really happy that you remembered. LOLS.
then friendster should be a few lur.. check nxt time..

special note to:
KAI :D
i know you'll be thr. i know we haven't been that close as before.
but at least we are still good peeps tgt right!
;D i really blessed to have you as my di lur.
it's been 3 yrs alrdy .. and it's still counting lur..
thankyou for standing by my side,
but your this jie not very you yong lur.
haiis, but i will try my best alright :D
thanks di.. *don't cry on tues kkays*
you'll know WHY :D

and to 2 stupid pple on earth.
oh thanks, now i know this is whr i stand in your heart.
friends? are we?


thankyou. i'm living my life.. as a fifteen teenager. starting from today.
and it started by quarrelling with dad.
well, i don't care, it's not gog to affect me alrdys.
who will be so stupid to care so much when they don't.
fuck stupids.

fifteen wishes on fifteen today :D
1. everybody around me stay happy and healthy.
2. world peace.
3. endless supply of money :D
4. good results for all tests :x
5. grow taller, hopefully.
6. eat a lot but NEVER get fat.
7. live my fifteen yr on earth, happily.
8. somebody adorable enough for me to care for LOLS (bfriend)
9. my eyes be ok again.
10. F`Eightx get back like before.
11. All my friends stay around me.
12. a cybershot cam, ipod touch, K850i and lappy, preferably
13. jielinnnx33.blogspot.com be read by more more pple :D
14 & 15. can i keep it first LOLS. answer, CAN ((:

hope my wishes come trueeeee ;d

lastly, let me end off by the ad in my blog.
it's about a movie coming out on 29may.
should be a nice one which is worth it for you pple to catch it.

"NARNIA, prince Caspian"
click on the ad to get into the offical website of the movie.
(it benefits me and you ;D)
there's 'what's the movie about','trailer','pictures' lalas ;D
it's very prettyly done. the designer must have spent quite some time on that.
so why not go in and take a look?
thn maybe can decide want to catch it or not :D


so yea. that's it pple :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments