by - June 19, 2008

EWWWWWW
I can't go imeem.
Very very bad lur, Cause I wanna continue post songs of 'it started with a kiss'

NVMind, Post it tomorrow, XD.
Today, 19June2008! JieLin finally went gymmmmmmmm (:
Rubber,tj & ahgong was there, with lots of guys.
Other than my sis&I, there's only 1 lady there. LOLS.
messed around and the three guys went pretty early(because I'm late)
Well, short workout, and measured my weight.

I can't believe I'm disclosing my weight. forty-twodotfive. ((:
Didn't increase, despite having chicken wings' suppers. :x
But going gym doesn't help me to cut down weight, at all

When I'm home I soft drinks, 2 curry puff, 1 cheesey hotdog filet and a fulling lunch.
Gym time makes me MORE MORE hungry. So I decided I don't want to go gym anymore.
maybe for a swim, sometime(:

Did homework, HAHS, so damn guai.
BECAUSE OF SOMETHING :D
&so pissed with preverts. Don't want means don't want.
Ain't cheap, you know.

Tuitioned, shop in NTUC after that hahs. (that's consider shoppingO.O)
Then walked home with IZ, as usual.
I keep complaining about the "BAO" he gave me as b'day present,
LOLS, I can talk anything with him de, so fun. (:

for sure we're good friends. (:

help my sis do hwk online, after that do the usuals, and tada, here I'm, blogging.

Going to eat alrdy.
BYEBYE.

-looking forward to thr trip tmrrrrrrrrr (:

BaoBei, JieLin ai You very very much lur. :D
*it's damn random, Jielin don't have baobei.

You May Also Like

0 Comments