by - July 03, 2008

i gotta blog! OMG. rushing for tuition soon.

Geeez, why's jielin so busy? with so much things coming for me.
Kill me instead. :x *joking*

I love the song in desmond's blog. I want kop from him, but not TODAY.
you can listen @ www.sick-myduck.blogspot.com (: cute URL.
I love it so much, sounds familar though, nvmind. hahs.
I miss desmond too, that funny garfield.
(: i hope can meet 6A pple @ MPS this year. NO FINALS FOR PRESENTATION :x

BUSY. :x happy that I finally finished capping for PG mall! my bags! ((((:

Shandongggggggg :D smiles. I'm looking forward to that trip, god pleaaaase! I wna go hao bu hao.

Saturday COE meeting, Monday going out. (: Hope things will be good.
Blah. JieLin gonna run already.

To TIMWEILOKE, if you're not him don't highlight. dont!

You this da tou gui.
ILOVEYOU TO CORE ((:
HAHA not for him de, it's for... ((: my darling baby.

XD -.- ok i'm crapping here alrdy.
I copy this "style" from tiffy.
Quite fashion right, copy yours now!
Credit to tiffy.blogspot.com ((:

Lastly, damn confused by xiaxue, read her blog. She's cool.
Nevertheless, I support her! AdmirationS
view her HERE
Don't like the way
Dawn yang blog. nvm, not my business anyway.

I SUPPORT XIAXUE ((:
I shall write out 1 long post on why i support her next time.
See you!


Going reply sms alrdy. :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments