by - July 18, 2008

I swear this would be a decent post of the week.
You must be sick at looking of no-content blogposts or me telling you HOW busy I am urh?
:D hahs, still busy.

180708: The day where unhappiness all go away!
BECAUSE LET'S SHOUT "IT'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FRIDAAAAAY!"
(but nobody's there to accompany me so I'm here, busying myself with the computer)

Had a great start, finally got present from TheDumbOne. ;x LOVES. pretty thanks!
School's damn short and I love it.

I'm tired again! That happens everytime I'm going out.
Nobody cheers me up anymore. Except for the TheCuteOne.
I don't think we'll be going out together within 2 days! OMG :(

With all this strange nicks I doubt you will be able to know who they are, nvmind, nothing important.
Come, cheer me UP :x whatever way I don't care.

maybe everybody's still hoping to go back to the blissful past, where innocent kids like me&you run around the street lamps, playing in the playground, throwing water bombs at each other, eating&suaning each other together, never fail to blog "today was funnnnnnnn!" everytime after we got back, even after a simple meal in mac. The way we joked and laughed...
Forget it, I'm being sucha loser again, knowing that things are impossible already.

That's why JieLin's never the same ever since, if you have notice.
The smile are not so vibrant anymore, nor stupid laughters.
I tried to cheer myself up a little, but things can never get better.
Everything's fallen apart and I always wonder "why it is so"

F... Not F*ck, but F*ightx.
Yes, we're no longer the same, and I'm no longer happy.
My dearest </3

They're the one that brought fun into my life and I'll love them, forever.

Conflicts happened is inevitable... Just have to live on urh?

Perhaps they don't already, but, I treasure them and the memories will never go away.
PS I guess, I have never love anyone more than I love them....

JieLin is a stupid little girl.
For this stupid post and all sorts of stupid acts.
crying isn't solving anything but I can't help it.

You May Also Like

0 Comments