by - August 12, 2008

SINGAPORE, Aug 12 - Singapore Telecommunications , Southeast Asia's largest telecoms firm, will launch Apple Inc's third-generation iPhone in Singapore on Aug 22, the company said on Tuesday.

SingTel also said it was in the "early stages" of looking at possible investments in the Middle East and in Central Asia


Firstly, A Great News For IPhone Lovers!
I hope it's true. I found it while surfing the net. Well, I'm not searching for IPhone, by the way.
:D HEHE. There goes my money. You know what's great? I can get it before ShanDong trip HEHEHE

Today was suay. I dropped my calculator and it cracked! I supposed it did. And like what the hell I can only see 2 sf. Hahs. I gonna get another calculator, :( Money fly.

Next, Western Union only allows age 21AND above to transfer $. Like WTF? Ok nvmind.
I'm risking my life away, whatever.

Lastly, I have to admit that, life is such a struggle. Sometimes, I never felt so alone.
Yes, maybe it's little emotional me, but I guess it's due to circumstances.


Forget it. Enough of emo-ish stuff.
At least I'm glad ShanDong is coming! HEHEHEEEEEE (:
Rofl, Hope everything goes well.

Oh, one stupid thing. Today I went to SAM machine to get stamp. I wanted to get a 50c stamp and I put in $1. Then JunFeng told me that "...blahblah.." I also can't remember.

That stupid machine didn't refund me, and instead, it gave me a 50c stamp, TWO 2c stamp, some 10c and 20c stamps.
LIKE WHAT THE? Although total add up to 1buck, I don't want stamps!

OMG, tell me what's the use of 2c stamp.
HELL.

You May Also Like

0 Comments