by - August 29, 2008

YOHO! I got my mickey mouse MP3!
ILOVEIT. yes i do.
The supplier is really nice hehs.

Today's teachers' Day. Didn't got anything for the teachers though.

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!

:D Ok after school, went to cwp for movie w kh, rh, jx&ada =D
Junfeng&tiffy helped me take mp3! hehes thanks loads :D

Watched wall-e, was quite a good show. Very cute, I can say.
Oh, I change my blogskin, if you cannot see, you're blind. -.-
If there's any problem, just tell me kkays.

Was having a difficult time trying to get everything in.
Blah, forget it.

Ok main pt.
After movie went to shop for the GUYS' clothes.
FUSSY boys, gawr.
I shan't mention who.

Didn't see pearly call/jas/jiajun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GF! ILOVE YOU FOREVER! :D
-jasminetan x33333

HEHS, didn't get what I wanted from ochard, because I didn't go :X

tmr meeting up for mickey mouse, thn to admiralty because promised jiajun alrdy haha

:D today, fun fun day.

AND I'm FLYING TMR! miss me pple!


jiajun requested it :D
zilian pic for you can!
miss me alright. hehs. don't print black&white and frame it ar.
ZZ

(pardon for any STRANGE color, told you I can see the colors alrdy)

P/S: I rebonded my hair, and it's f-ing straight.
P/S2: I really love today
P/S3: getting mad abt tmr
P/S4: The tickets were F8. hope you understand.. ImissYou

You May Also Like

0 Comments