by - September 10, 2008

updated 6.20pm: To clarify sth, (I do not lie to tiffy, I repeat, I DO NOT (:
TIFF@nY--- 我爱你! says:
can i ask sth?
- JIELINNN ♥ ; 心是爱情的重要道具 <3>
yea
TIFF@nY--- 我爱你! says:
u still like joel?
- JIELINNN ♥ ; 心是爱情的重要道具 <3>
no 0.0

so all, please stop asking.

updated 6.19pm: I miss DDX cans! Talk to you after eoy (((: tc.





I got this just now :x
In Love, you'll be annoyed with your partner's evasive attitude and will feel a sense of insecurity because you think that your love is not fully reciprocated. At work, you'll sense profitable opportunities with much anticipation, you'll be able to carry them out and let your self-respect grow.


So many things to do, so little time.

I'm going to do speed blogging now. ya, so if I missed out anything important, don't blame me :x

Today school sucks. School seems to suck everyday.
EOY coming and I'm still blur about a lot of topics.
I need a life! omg although I enjoy doing homework. :p

Ok, main points of the day
  1. Happy Belated Birthday To My Jie! :D
    wish you have a happy 18 year old, though I didn't get your present. So what you want urh?
  2. Chinese listening compre :( I'm not sure how "well" I'll score. -.-
  3. Last day of CCA :D Good, I supposed, can do homework on wednesday alrdy.
  4. SPCA on friday, :D
  5. Kinder-joy is damn cute can. Saw it in the fridge and now it's in my stomach hahs. It changed so much. Now the chocolate inside is like kena sai can, so little. The toy is a shark. :D I'm going to show it to kaiyuan (:
  6. Sat going out with timweiloke :D To town(: MY COMICS :D
  7. Sun going to gym. Cause I got fat after shanDong. zz
  8. I grew by 0.1cm, proud not?!
  9. And got 1kg of fats added. :(
  10. I miss benko :(
  11. I'm happy with things right now (:


:D I need some pictures? send me :D
and to denzel blog: thsimplicity.blogspot.com

&stupid kokhui went offline while talking about mac
!.!
do not copy and paste it in mircosoft word!

and if you did you're just retarded. Hello?
It is supposed to be hidden.

sometimes, i do not have to say,
because i know you'll understand.

You May Also Like

0 Comments