by - September 09, 2008

Somehow; JieLin online-d :D
And she blog omg.

I've been doing my work daily alright!
And handing in work on time seems great urh ?
Don't know why, I always feel this tiny bit of emotions when blogging. :x
So let's start off.

Woke up in the early morning, go school, sit there for hours, do some chem practical, slack :D
It's like, FINALLY.
How long hasn't we walk to cwp? Complain about this and that?
Kena suan by timweiloke? And laugh at those two cartoon characters? (shimei&weiloke)
Well, a million years, I supposed?

F8 now F4 hahs. Funny not? -.-
So after waiting for this and that, that and this, went cwp, mac.
XD double cheeeeeeeeeeeese burger :D Yums.
Yes, we went mac-ing :X
Shimei ate muchy donut. :O makes me hungry alrdy.

Always laugh so hard with them de can?
Love going out with you all la :x
But too bad w/o qian, tiffy & joel.
Of course, got zijian is the best can.
Well, forget it. :(

So yea, we were crapping, hehes, sharing ice-cream.
Damn long never like this alrdy.
Then after that went comics :D
AND MY COMICS OUT ALRDY =DDDD
omg. (it's the one qian's friend, vivian bought de; xiao yuan shi guang)
Going town with weiloke this sat :D
HAHAHAHAHAS my comicsssss.
Then 'they kiss again' yes, I'm going to buy it. Cannot tahan alrdy cans :)

Friday going to SPCA CIP. Who interested faster tell me!
tmr summiting names! :D


KNS my com screen ok alrdy! 3cheers!
:D

Ok, I'm happy alrdy, and I'm not going to talk about the unhappy things today :x

因为我还在这里。
给我一点爱情,不要让我放弃 Y

You May Also Like

0 Comments