2day post :D

by - November 28, 2008

Hi living animals! :D
2days without blogging, I miss you and I miss blog.
I can't help it, so many things, so little time.

Get Use To It, For At Least Three Months


That's How I Think, A Different Way Indeed.



27nov08, Thursday
Hit the malls in city hall with shimei, qian, loke & yihui.
( I wasn't late this time round hor, and casually dressed )
Shimei got her 50bucks shoes and alice 9 disc @ at low price in HMV, while others didn't get any things ba,
It has really been light years since we walked tgt, so maybe, another outing again?
This time round, hope most of dearests are here ba. :D

Thenthen, tried to look for the cheapo flyer job in city hall, and luckily I didn't go for that stupid job. :O
Will try you why, later on.

Then parted and train-ed to chinatown- chinatown point.
Actually there not only for cheena pple ok!
Went there for one reason - angelxin beauty salon.
Got extensions :D nd it's effing long . :x

The shop is decorated in pretty pretty pink, with very nice staffs there,
And the extensions are cheap too. :D
I got 20 + pieces on, which is really nice I tell you.

Then went home with kokhui, who came to find me, :DD

BUT THEN!
When I wash my hair, black black things got washed off!
yucks, then become like super damage, curly and UGLY UGLY!
Tmd, so I rang angelxin again, and arrange another appointment the next day.
Really disappointed as I totally wasted 60bucks for nothing.

A little not use to sucha long hair, from washing to sleeping, A little more heavy than usual, esp when washing. :/

--------------------------------------
A Broken Toe, With Peeling Soles

28nov08, Friday.
Woke up in early morn, 6.30am prepare for work - flyer job hiak hiak .
Met kh, and walked to cwp very quickly, as we're very late. :O
Jacket + random spag top found in laundry basket + shandong bag + shorts from quick drying + pink shoes + pink socks.

Yucks,

don't care :/ then transported to tampiness, had breakfast then start doing ,
:x Really slow, and 2 stupid reasons make it worse.
  1. Fierce bitches that can't seems to shut their trap up, (hello, I mean female dogs :x)
  2. I kicked into some high-leveled ground and got an inner bleeding at my toe :( plus blisters !
I slacked @ bus-stop wait for kh do , :/ he very good hor.
Wasn't really effective, as in the amt of flyers we gave and time we spent.
Going to improve :D


Then after that went to chinatown again, for the stupid hair :O
And it's fucking packed.
So we had macs first (filet-o-fish meal :D) and he got his usual (mcspicy meal)
and went up when they called.

At first quite dissappointed in theri service and stuff, but they're very understanding and professional I tell you.
Angelxin offers me a straighter for free(worth 40+bucks) for the damaged hair,
I have one too, and I'm here to solve the problem,
So another stylist gave me a treatment, noth real&fake hair ($40)
And miracle! Really, from grass to hair ! :D

I really love there ok!
Prom night I will go there do my hair, :D
I esp like the trainee, Jana, she's really sweet and nice,
:DD I will definitely go back again, and recommend friends to go there too!
(If the extensions don't get so bad again :/)

Hey people, I have the discount voucher of it, 50% off treatment, 30%off chemical products and 50cents onwards real hair extensions :D

The treatment works wonder I tell you, :D
usual is 60+ now alf price leh!
:D


omg, sounds like advertising. :/
No I don't , I just like it so much.
(unless my hair turn into grass after I wash them again )


Got hair cut also, $10 I think, :D
Go there and you would agree with me it's gooooood :D

Rating, 4/5stars



Tell Me This Is Fate,
Draw A Heart And Say Love .

You May Also Like

0 Comments