by - November 06, 2008

:D I did what I'm supposed to do - cook "lunch" for kkh(:
Let's see, I prepared potatoes chips&egg[: favs*
Hahs, though most of it is shaojiao, too salty or too bland, :x We finished it.
(: Idk why, ytd de seems nicer ok!
But it's ok, I love the egg [:

Did another thing for him [: hahs.

--------------------------------------
Woke up exceptionally early, fry the stupid potatoes .___.
Stupid, I fried it for around 2hours ok!(:
A big bowl of it, gave some to sis,
Thenthen cook the nicenice egg XD
I guess that's the besssssst . HEHS
Cleaned up, (because I've made a mess ._.) Then rang dear tell him meet 1 hr ltr.
Slightly late haha.
Because I was busy bathing, eating orange&ice-cream, drink honey, and this&that.
D: Hehs, Hols alrdy, meaning I'll be stuffing myself with fats -.-

After that went hill, slacked for few hrs ma, damn hot&kena invaded by insects :X
Stupid freaks, bite me like shit.


Then went to get drink and off to tuition.
Slacked around a blk near my tuition, then went over at time :D
Tuition&tuition&tuition.

LOLS, I forgot trigo identities and cher was like "o.o"
He taught me compound,double&half angles siolzzzzzz .
Damnzz, more to memo .
Off to TYS ltr, eeeewww, ugly hwks.

After tuition kh pei me home [:
And finally can give 2 hearts to my wishlist :DDDDD
Which one? Go see la!

Tmr going qian's church teach her AM (:
:D Muahahs, I must train her to get 100 for retest.
Anyw, it's the same paper ._______.'''



:D blog ltr,

You May Also Like

0 Comments