by - January 24, 2009

Ten Years' Down The Road, I Still Want Yous To Be There By My Side



Hola!
Miss me? :x


Vitamin C - Graduation (Friends Forever) -



Let the music do my talking,
I miss primary school, so suddenly.
I miss sec1,2,3, so suddenly.
I miss everything.
I miss the time we spent today.




I can't imagine, trying to adapt to things again.
trying to make new friends again.
trying to think and convince myself, everything in the right place.



Everything in life is great.
Except the never stopping time, and the part on meeting and parting.



seriously, I can't bear to.
I regretted.
I should have skipped tuition and went out with them :/


So tiffy!
You've my word, I'll be with you next year, if you still want me la!
:D


And this go out to my dearests! (:
Every single one of you, I meant it.





I hate to face the stupid reality.
I hate graduation,
I don't want to leave RS.




Still remember, how I used to complain how suck RS is.
but without RS, I wouldn't have met a bunch of such good friends.




I know I'm being a wimp, retard and crybaby again.
the lump in my throat sucks big.



I've learn to treasure, at least, treasure things better.






---------------------------------------------------------------


Back to the normal topic.
Today after tuition went to cwp meet kkh.
Main point of the day:


I dropped baby and the cover sort of came out!
(when I'm changing -.-)

And there I was, crying outside M Store.
(I know this is retard)



But it's fixed! Thanks dear!(:(:




Perhaps you thought shen wai wu more impt, but you're the most impt one of all,



&I got some cheap cloth to cover myself for cny. :/:/

You May Also Like

0 Comments