by - January 19, 2009

This Is Just One Night I Fall For You, Over Again



Aiya, phone got problem! :(:(
Cannot transfer pictures!




So I'll skip Sat's review, (wait till I get the picture, Bet it will gross you out)




Sunday,
Suay Suay day.

Suay #1: Didn't bought wallet out, walked all the way from yishun to semb under the scorching sun. -.-
Then cab home to take wallet and to lib meet kkh.



Suay#2: Sth really bad happened. But I can say is, 不幸中的大幸. :D
It's just a matter of eye range, you see.



Suay#3: went to have lunch, then splash ILT on myself LOL.



Indeed, suay enough. haas ~




Today went to school, studied and so on.
It's really cold in the morn and evening! :D
But I like it, unlike during the afternoon, the sun's out to kill me. ._.



Went to LJS makan before kkh tuition,
Home-d, napped and tada, here! :D





Ok, I'm getting naggy, gonna bling my hair acessories now! :D


Need more blings soon, >_<
Arggg! This is frustrating!




Homework now, ciaos.

You May Also Like

0 Comments