by - February 23, 2009

Love's Never Enough, From You To Me


Let's blog about yesterday first.
Scary things, you know.


The woman who's being robbed was hit twice on her head with the helmet.
And one of the robber got away.
Count himself lucky, but the other, was too suay to meet a CID, ha.
First time in my life, I witnessed such case.
Terrifying, isn't it? It's just right in front of my house.

Now I'm looking around my estate, staring at any one suspicious,
Learning my defence skills well, ya-ya.



Today's English summary, not to the D-I-E state, but not to the C-H-E-E-R-S state too, ._.
After school went to library, trying to stuff info regarding deterence&diplomacy into my pea-size brain, not working too well.


Chem SPA tmr, a little bit more nervous than others, no test for ions please!


Ying Yong Wen tmr, hopefully will be able to score, (:


And lastly, baby!
I got 4 Aces, CHEERRRRRS ~



It's hot to be on top, boy, ha!

You May Also Like

0 Comments