by - February 09, 2009

Friday, 6Feb'09
-outdated post-
An Hour Spent For 5 Apple Juices


Hello, back from the long break, or busy days.
Friday was MTP conducted in school hall by the school leaders.
Talking about JCs, Polys, L1R5/R4, etc.

AJ 7points?!?! I might as well die, still planning to aim for 9 -.-

After the talk, which was lame, I went home with 5 packets of apple juices :D:D
1 for each of my fam what, ._.




*PS: I've got the new uniform, and the aunty insist I get M, which is too big for me,
Save the trouble, I'm not going to change it, Maybe grow to fit? Yucks.




Saturday, 7Feb'09
-outdated post-
Basically, I Lost My Asserts Today


Went off rather early today to meet kkh downstairs, proud (:
Had kfc breakfast while rushing through AM & chem which was supposed to be handed in later.
Then headed off to school for extra lessons.


-After Miss Tan & Mdm Saro-



Cwp, CCK meet ups, & tio fly aeroplane ~

Back to woodlands for lunch @ pots&pans, then home.


Watch Miss Swan! bathed and off to couz' house mj! (:(:
On bus met kkh!
Effing happy k?


Once there, get ang ba0s and stuff like that, kai tai.
Played with so many pple and I lost a grand total of $8(with sponsorship by Aunt will be $5)
Very suay, :( But play until very shuang.


6 hours' never enough for mj. :x


Dinner was sumpstous. My favourite BeeHooon, grilled chicken wings as well as fishballlllsssss.



More mj time please, shall add that to my wishlist, Ha-Haaa.










Sunday,8Feb'09
-outdated post-
I Wish You Would Give Me Your Forever To Love


Tuition, ang-bao, eat you mian, tried to get seats in lib to study but failed.
Slacked @ usuals, Home to rush hwk. :X







Monday,9Feb'09
-Not Outdated- :D
Backbiting's Your Job My Dear ?

Let me vent out my anger first, Waking up at 1+, 3+ in the morning, sucks.
I got insect bites, and it's fucking itch, I started scratching till I scratch myself awake.
Another time was my bladder was so full that I thought it's going to burst at the moment, ._.


But, what irritated me the most was the itchness last night,
Itch dao bth I go bath in 4am. -.-



Feeling so so tired during phys lesson, others was still a so-so.
Not totally Miss Tan's fault, blame it on the stupid insects as well as the scorching sun, which radiates extreme heat, so much so that I thought I might as well evaporate.



Ice-creamed while going home after the routine.
Shuang (:


Quiz for you! :D
Interesting mail, but Idk how true this is.


How many heads do you see?










finished counting?
you can jolly well lie to yourself, people around you, I don't care.



Afterall, it's you yourself will know what's the answer in actual fact.
What's true remains true.





So, if you get 13- you're extremely smart.
10-11, you're normal.
Below that, you're an asse.





(=3=)
remember this, baby?

You May Also Like

0 Comments