by - February 20, 2009

I've Got An Itch Hand


Sorry for the absence. Anyway, there isn't much to say about passed few days.
Except for Biology SPA yesterday.
It was a success, (Big Smile)



I'm not nervous as all, compare to the very first time.
I still remember how bad my mood was on that day,



Today after HL, had maths, chemistry, then PE.
And that's when I've got an itch hand.

Maybe the ball's really dirty, maybe it's just my hand, but it've been itching for the whole day.



._.Y



Today's the start of CT1, for normal chinese pupils (which includes meee)
Chinese P2, I don't know what to say, not that bad, I supposed?


Happy thing is, what Mr Du wrote in my zou ji,
say I got improve! :D
Got 2 starstar ~



:D
After chinese lesson went home, preparing for tuition, very very soon.
After that will have to wait for kkh to pick me up from there, See you!

You May Also Like

0 Comments