by - February 14, 2009

Today deserved a total new post, so here goes :
My Ever First Valentine With My Valentine.



I love the anti-shake function & smart light




Happy Valentine to my loveds, dearests as well as Dear!
Presents received was totally great! And filled with love
Hope you like it too!




From, dear, shimei, lingmei, tongjun,missFung!Weiloke kaiyuan, xiaohuan, jaslene, pearly, miss Chen!


THANKYOU!

Shall not dwell on friends' part, sorry!



Here's for Dear.



The card there, saw?
I wrote a message for him, and I wrote his name wrongly! :(:(
guo yao ,~





Spent some time to do the wrapping, am glad with the results.

After first lesson, met dear in canteen and he passed me the roses,
although not a whole lot, not really fresh&nice, I still like it.


After extra lessons(like finally), when to change and stuff in woodlands CC and set off to IMM.


LaiAng, Then went to buy pads from Guardian ._.



IMM-ed, walk around in circles before our reservation time is near.
And went,


Valentine Package ,
  • 1 Side Dish
  • 2 Main Courses
  • 2 Smoothies or drinks or any sort
  • 1 ice-cream cake
  • 1 picture taken, 1 heart balloon and 1 fondue voucher,


After deciding, and moving to a comfortable corner in Swensens, we ordered.



First that impressed me was they gave plain water in a vase-like container,
very cute.


Let's start reviewing

Overall,
Ambience: BAD, veryvery noisy like market,
Service: BAD, very slow make me wait like hell long
Food: Near to good


(no good service really spoils my appetitate)



Food,



For Me,


Ice-cream chocolate
(lots&lots of chocolate, Thumbs up!)



For Him,

Cookie monster
(nice for him, I don't coffee)



Next was the side,


I really can't remember the name,
It's chicken with BBQ sauce&pepper

A can-try, (:



Main course
For Me:



Rideye Steak
Thumbs up (:

First bite was amazing(because it wasn't so cook yet)
The vegs don't taste so bad as well, but the sauce sucks.


But overtime it became hard and dry, cause it's a little overcooked from the start,




For Him:


BBQ chicken
A can-try

The sauce sucks too(because the sauce for steak&chicken is the same -.-)
The chicken thigh's very tender, and taste really nice on it's own or with chilli sauce,





After eating for so damn long,

Snapped around while waiting for the desserts to be served,

(:(: effing loved .


And Swensens stuff(at least at IMM) does not have initative at all,
or they're simply discrimating people again,
I seriously hate these people and will not visit again.


That's why, no discrimating, hello.




Dessert finally came after kokhui requested for it.



Had a hard time cutting this but, satisfying.
Cheese cake's still my very first love,



And, again, we've to request for the photo, and bill.
Damn freaking slow,
Drop a feedback form to them, and their feedback box is damn high _l_


Walked around, Daiso and outdoor garden,



Time passed too fast, way too fast, and went home.
And when we're about to reach, I found out, we've left sth behind.


My pads! :(:(:(:(
There's 19pieces in there + change from guardian,
Was nagging all the way,
"you lost my padpad" haha!
Got compensated, maybe is somebody steal it de lor!
X:





It was great enough to be able to spend the time with you, :D





Baby, our first valentine together.
So many things to remember, so many things to look forward to.
The next valentine, I want to enjoy it as much as today.




Do some highlighting!(:
I'm being considerate to others who don't want to see it,


Baby, didn't have the chance to say it, but,
I love you.


Can you just give me a day off the reality, and let me hug you close every minute of the hour
Listen to your whispers all night long, and kiss you goodnight after that?

You May Also Like

0 Comments