by - March 12, 2009

The Banana With Rotten Skin


And still waiting for kkh to online to talk to me but I guess he's too engrossed hitting ribbon pigs with his blunt sword.


So, I shall use this chance to do some blog catching-up.
It's March already, I feel dread.
You must be thinking I'm mad or whatever, but I don't want to leave Riverside.


Still remember how much we complained about our school, but now when it's nearing to the end, I feel dread to leave. Why?



Many people told me, they so damn wish time could move a little faster so that they can get out of this place asap, I thought so too, but not now.


I hate parting, but in life, there's way too many.
I just have to learn and accept everything, adapt to the surroundings all over again.




Still, memories here are unforgettable. At least this is where I learn to lead, where I work hard, where I know my dearests as well as my love,
where I know caring teachers,


I complain, yet I'll miss.
Everything here, everything now.



I shall make life filled with happiness this year.
And hopefully, everybody will remember me at the end of the day(at least my name)



So yes! I'm not offending anybody anymore, and will not ask for sweets again, and not to laugh at people, not to forget handing in any work.


This is way too not possible.



Cherish my dear,
Yes, I cherish you, too.

You May Also Like

0 Comments