by - March 14, 2009

The Warmth Embraced Me, When I'm With You


Blog still in a mess, and I was busy 2x-ing in maple so I'll live like this for today,
Let's start with yesterday first.

SPORTS CARNIVAL

on Friday the 13th.





Told you, rain will come.
Ha-ha, winks.
won in core game but the credit doesn't go to me of course.
I'm a anti-sports person.


So, Friday the 13th, how true can that be? I don't know.
The largest dispute we had, yeah.


Nevermind.
After that went to catch:



Action-pack. watch it yourself.





That's pretty much of yesterday.




Today woke up cook lunch for kkh, then after we finish the sumptuous lunch, we went to library do maths for a while.


Then off to tuition, and back to cwp for a little food hunting, (a really mini one)
and ate them on the way home.













Don't keep leveling ok! :(

You May Also Like

0 Comments