by - April 03, 2009

The Boy That Caught The Girl's Eye


few days without blogging,
Brief update.


First, English got a change in grade of course;
L1R5: 14 13!
YAYYAY, :D a drop in 3 grade,
So of course L1R4: 7.


Am proud but not that much, cause my humanities sucks and this is only CT1.



Second, I still have 010409 post not posted. Will do so, soon.


SC tomorrow, and I really don't wanna go now!
Stupid I also don't know why I chose yes.
7.30am leh! Worse than extra lesson.



Hopefully meeting kkh tmr morning for breakfast before that.



Okay, above was much of general thoughts and stuff.



So today, had lessons and PE was a killer.
I thought I was going to die like that, the adventure thing.


Then, lessons and more lessons,

Focus was great, I love what I wrote for compo today as I can write a lot in such short time.
And at least not crap okay.


Amaths was great too, as I finished the whole ws in that hour hahaa!


But tuition, I made a fool out of myself, shall skip that part,



COM COM THROUGH THE NIGHT!

You May Also Like

0 Comments