by - April 14, 2009

Sorry For My Wagging Tongue



Pardon my long absence. I'm finally back here, blogging.
Will spend a good 30 minutes on this post. Yes, it will be lengthy because I lost my thumbdrive with cute pictures.
I'll figure out where I dump them.



Okay, there wasn't much events that made me remember for the past weekend, except feeling down and cheering up when dear got me a really good leave-on that really don't cost cheap.



So, today school was pretty okay, I figure out time flies during tuesday.
Was gossiping anytime, any day.



With the proved hypothesis, and a still conducting experiment, Hiak2.

Shall update on that part later on.
(as well as the half a year pictures omg)



._____.
I'm lazy..



Had been spamming my lovable comicbook for the past few days too, :D



Okay, had been thinking a lot before deciding to analyse some things in life. English sucks. :/
A satisfying post, I hope.


Jielin 不喜欢 a few types of people:

One;
Arrogant and immature people. Getting so work up because of a misunderstanding.
Start bombing vulgarities at innocent. "Aiya! don't want friend you liao". Childish. or, or..
"I hate you la, bitch/****tard" . Familar, yes, to me.


Two;
People who is over protective, trying to intervene in everybody's business,ranging from your love ones to strangers. In short, we can say they're kp. Everything is in their concern, the neighbour's cat, the drain downstairs blah blah blah...


Three;
Those who have no brains. No, I don't actually despise dumb people or something, I scorn those who have brains but never use them to think, for themselves. Blindly obsessed with certain things, be it love, him/herself(zi lian?), or a wrong decision. Bring no good but harm. Despite the dense, they still continue with what they're doing. And regret in the future, believe it or not.


Four;
Inflict pain on oneself, mentally or physically. Absuing oneself only show how shallow and immature you are, why? Because nobody will love or care for you if you don't care or love yourself first. Not asking you to be self-centred lah.


Five;
Those who give up on themself. Without trying, or with the least effort you can get. Thinking you're of no good use to the society. No, everybody is useful, in one way or another. Regardless you're the rich or poor, ugly or pretty.


Six;
Those who played the other party. In particular, I'm talking about relationship, or even friendship. Imagine you're rank as substitue in the other's mind, how will you feel? This happens almost in everybody, neglaction, or simply, don't care. Perhaps only wanting him/her to accompany you then, to cease temptations, to not feel so lonely... I don't know. And dump him/her or ignore his/her existance when you found someone or something right, maybe something new. Damn them.



Seven;
Those who have no originality at all. Copy cats, trying to immitate somebody or what. (like those who copy blindly)


Above does not point to anyone in specific.
Because some applied or still applies to me, yes, I myself is in one of my dislike list.
HAHAAAAS.




I'm a slow walker, but at least I don't walk backwards.
I trip over once and twice, but it just make me stand up and move on.

You May Also Like

0 Comments