by - May 01, 2009

Everything Starts Sixteen Years Ago





I know I ain't a good girlf. at all,
I didn't spend much time with you on such special day,
didn't get you present,


Nevertheless, you're contented with so little things.



Today was great, really great.
Except for the shoes part, :x



Met deardear under block before making way to united square.
Then, walked around, and realised, united square = kids' tian tang.


After that went to Vienna International Seafood and Buffet Restaurant.
The food's rocks :D:D

The cheesecake was awesome, fodue wasn't that bitter,
the baby juice taste right, there's like abalone everywhere.
I.love.cheese.cake.omg.



So, took a picture, just one, of the food there.
because I was so busy with eating.



Seriously cannot walk after that and got a bugling stomach now~


Then after that met zhongyu&guys at underpass.




went back to marsiling for tuition, and today, jielin didn't feel tired at all!
Because most chiong to get out asap to pei deardear.


ILOVEDEARDEAR!



Hold me like that, and we will hold on together.
Smile my love,



Happy birthday once again.

You May Also Like

0 Comments