by - June 12, 2009

Back At Square One



So; It has been so long since I last blogged, right.

I don't know where I should start.



Anyway, I guess I have to start with bubble bobble. :D

There's the full (but old) version of bubble bobble arcade version,

sis and I lack of co-operation.

keep dying.



Before I forget, imeem sucks.

So much of 30secs song . [zzz]



Back to the point.


So, let me brief through what happened, although I really love to have an interesting post.




I remembered I went to library someday and waited till 6pm for Galilee's promotion;

Mushy spag & apple tea
(picture in kh phone)


Then on the 10th, I got potato mashy spag from dear, :D
good effort.

On 10th, it's the 2rd year DDX&I know each other!
(sorry I didn't reply)

On the 10th, meet up with girlf. as well as jun meimei.
Jielin is not late this time round.



And junmeimei treated us to sakae (:



A very cute mouse eh





And he even got me present!
(to be updated, haven't eat)

Yes, thank you vvv much.


someday ago, cut hair.


someday ago, getting pro in bubble bobble! lvl 72? :D


someday ago, cooked for kh! :D



Someday later, outing with 4/4?

Someday later, do 10+ sets physics, 4 sets chem, 4 sets emaths, 2 sets bio, 1 set amath?(not too sure), 1 set humanities.


Someday later, go back to school for oral.

Someday later, prepare something for Mr. Du (hopefully in time)


Someday later, take a rest and back to school?


Someday later, excess tuition-ing.

Someday later, outing with dearests?



Someday later, chill with hot choco/double choc?


Someday later, time with my love?



I'm busy for this holiday.


You May Also Like

0 Comments