by - June 21, 2009

SCROLL DOWN TO PREVIOUS TWO POSTS FOR SOME PICTURE UPDATE! :D
Once In A Blue Moon, I Am Back Again


I know, I am bad, bad bad.
MIA for so long.


Nothing much for the past few days.
Except yesterday and a few days ago.


A few days ago, which exact day I can't remember;
I went to RP library for studying.
Food first, nice and cheap LOLS.
The library is conducive yea (:
Saw a lot of people there like Angela&Alicia, Jasmine&co.
LOVE RP LIBRARY, except for the internet connection.


Okay, back to the hit of the day,


Yesterday.
Singtel man came to fix mio home already.
Mio TV has pretty good shows this time.
Internet speed was indeed faster by 2x, and I keep using wifi!
Fun (:
But cannot blog so no regular update, I also don't know why.


Then I went out to meet kh for PN shopping (prom night)
Very good to shop now because got GSS .

Went to East side, where the new shopping mall is -- tampines 1.
There's like 4-5 salons, 2 storeys of Topman Topshop, G2000, man master and lots of nice food :D

went to BBQ chicken to have lunch as both of us are really starving.
Very worth the money!


(insert pic&details once I open my mms sent by kh :D)



Then went to shop around.
Found a fantastic shoe, but the shop assistant sucks.
So, I walked out, without the shoes :(:(
I swear it was the chio-est shoes there, and I really wanted them! :'(
Nevermind, shall go to other stores located at west or stuff.


Overall, I bought 0 clothes, 0 shoes, 0 pants/skirts/dress (none are my likings anyway)
Overall I fell in love with 1 shoe (in a shop named Noda with bad service) and 1 Paris Hilton Bag (in Isetan which is too expensive and I don't not have the capability to buy it)

I'm poor :(

And too bad I can't find the picture to show you.

Ohya, while finding the picture of the bag, I chanced upon a website and I decided to abandon Sasa for perfume, it's so expensive omg!


My pink princesse as sold in Sasa cost $90+?
But as what xx told me, she bought it at only like $60 or so.

and they even launch a $12 mini pack! :(
So I shan't use it anymore because I don't want to smell the same.


(: so, maybe one day I shall hunt for some better ones!


Back to the point.

I didn't come back empty-handed.
I spent a good $200+ that day.
It's worth it ba.

Because it's GSS, bill from $140 can cut to $80!
then got freebies, what's more to ask for???


And my win of the day filled up a nice comfy drawer.


My assets .
This is my investments, although I'm poor now, it will come out good one day

piggy bank: $40 :D
drawer: >$500 :D


Shall study now.

You May Also Like

0 Comments