by - May 20, 2010

Highlight,
for I don't display the weak me anymore.



Update as of 10:07pm
Thank you joel for saying what I wanted to say, c:

Stay happy

Love my new lenses!

PSPS! study after this

GPGPGPGP MTMTMTMT!

Sian 2, have to attend lessons tmr.
Sian 3, have to be in the library on sat alone till late! I hope people come study tgt! (as in people I know la)
Sian 4, I'm not prepared for summertest.
Sian 5, It's freaking, I repeat, freaking HOT! sweat like a cow.



I shall eat, bath then on air-con to study.
I really too dependent on M1-5 (can't imagine next year)



Perhaps, study on friday with turtles? If they want. haha!
Home is too comfy = sleep~


And lastly, I got distinction for MT oral. Though I think it suck pretty bad.
Really have to start beefing up things alrdy.
And stupid got low marks for compo -.-


Hope I get a nice nice topic to write for tmr :D
And GP teachers, please spare me from grammar LOL

i miss you,

You May Also Like

0 Comments