by - July 19, 2010

Hey The Other Half, Miss Me?

Planned not to on computer but for the sake of Joel. ^w^
School was pretty okay. Dig holes + picked balls during PE. No doubt I've improved since last lesson. 1 or 2 managed to fly while most others are rolling. At least it is!

After that stayed back for Chem retest. -.- Fail to meet MsGoh's expectations again. Haizxzxz. After that did maths with peepos and went off around 6.30.


GayOng Seventeen.

Hey birthday boy (^3^) So sorry I can't get everyone here. nonetheless I believe all want you to enjoy today as well as every other day. Seventeen already, it's time to grow up (: I'm glad to have you, friend. Best girlfriend we love you! Smile always. Pink fbt is hawt btw. 
Sorry we didn't have cake nor sing birthday song. But the 'song' sm sang, not bad right! :D Hahahaaa. 
Happy Seventeen!


So the innovians met GayOng, bought durian puffs and so chocolate cream puffs and sang cute song for him. Hanged out, chilled, pictures, talked. (L). Oh doremon's hand confirm round - hold durian puff also can drop. D: But he still ate it anyway LOL.

One groupie to conclude this post. x3
Hard to adjust the lighting siahhhhhh. Quality not very good hahaaaa. More dark pictures on facebook. Ya unglam ones too. (I think got 1 is si doremon put underwear on my head -_-) 


Joking ^.^ It's only my fbt. But look like one. lmao.



Maths now. I don't wanna get grilled by Mdm Chan. 
And I'm going to be so dead in PW. I need a lappy for tmr how the hell do I dig at 11:41pm, ya it's the time now. TYX why ain't you in Marsiling right now :( I'm depressed. 


 Tmr = busy day. I wanna finish my work so I can watch dramas during breaks! Addicted already. 
Going to marsiling after school, pw after school. Home late again..... I am really tired~. and wth I ate 2 bowls of rice within 3 hours. So much of being skinnier. You should totally look at my appetite now. Me going exercise! Soon....D: 
And I forgot to mention, PSP-ed all the way when reached home till 10. Love those games.

Yes and I've decided to take that up. ^w^ 

You May Also Like

0 Comments