by - November 22, 2010

Forget Anything That Will Make You Feel Upset
Instead look on the bright side and smile cause tomorrow will be a better day.

Dear-anyone-that-is-currently-feeling-down,
Cheer up! ^w^ Life is full of ups and downs and you know what the sad thing is? There's more downs than ups. Nevertheless, as long as you keep proceeding the very next moment will be better.

If you need some motivation right now, listen to the new song here! I'm not sure whether it will load for your case or not cause it didn't for me T_T. I believe there is some technical error with mixpod. Haizxz is there any better music sharing site? I liked the previous one so much better (I forgot the url and stuff but I know I like it better).

Notice I've labeled my post? (as of today?) Yes that's what I'll be doing. Neater, I supposed?
School. Almost died in physics lecture. Basically was crapping eith twl and people around. I feel bad not paying attention. Econs yawns and super slow during maths. Had a few rounds of MD during break. Trying to multi-task ie do integration qns 5 and play, obviously, fail.


Didn't join the rest for celebration cause I'm hell tired. Bad night last night haizxz. I'm like a walking zombie trying to drag myself home just now. The only thing funny was perhaps reporting about Apple being murdered outside cwp*. Aiya just.. craps.

The moment I reached home, sat down, fell asleep. No joke. This is how tired I was.
Woke up suddenly and had dinner and then slack till now. Hmmmm.

Dig through my SD card and found lots of photos.

Alright this picture is edited.
This was taken under orange lighting (I HATE HATE ORANGE LIGHTING) and idk la anyhow change the balance become less orangey. And I edited my hair cause it's like wtf there's a balding patch right there. I covered it of course. And I edited my brows. Hahahaa before that people might mistook it as a black caterpillar stuck there. LOL.
Last thing, I think I'm not going back to freshkon's lens (cause I looked through previous pictures and aiya some are edited to the maximum but the eyes still the same as current one). Not wearing freshkon cause it's hell expensive($38 per box and it's bloody uncomfortable for me now) and luckily I found better substitutes which serve its purpose.





Tmr going for a dip before econs? Hmmm. Then after tuition.

Thurs going for training with the class and I feel super guilty about it.... How?

This hols I'm super packed. I wanna be millionaire leh. Heeeh




Anyway, Today is Zizhao's birthday!
Happy birthday, birthday boy :D 


Thank you for your everything throughout this year. You're a very good friend. Well, hope you continue to excel academically and all your wishes come true. Loool. 2011 will be a great year with a friend like you.(: 
I know you wouldn't be reading haizxzzzzzzzzzzzz BUT HOPE YOU SEE THIS!:)

You May Also Like

0 Comments